To check if you have the current version by clicking on Help then About with WinGraphic or Image Converter. With Image Console type "imageconsole /version".
Image Console V2.3.2
- When converting files not in the current directory with the # symbol, Image console would return an error. This has now been fixed.
Image Console V2.3
Image Console V2.2
- Added - Multipage & multipage images can be joined together with /multipage
- Added - the ability to do multiple splits of multipage images
- Fix - Quantizing when converting between tiff -> gif using /convert
- Fix - /? is now displaying the help screen, prev it would be an 'Unknown Command'
- Updated - Graphics engine
Image Console V2.1.1
- Fix - Manifest problem on some PC's. (Application wouldn't load) fixed
- Fix - Script allowing only one option fixed
- Added - Added the ability for wild cards using # when converting.
- Fix - Cropping naming convention fixed. /cropwidth and /cropheight or /cropright and /cropbottom can be used. Cropwidth and cropheight will be the with between the starting point. Cropright and cropbottom is the pixel locations for the crop.
Note: Users that were using /cropwidth and /cropheight will have to change their code to use /cropright and /cropbottom
- Added - The ability to adjust DPI of TIFF, JPEG, PNG and BMP formats
Image Console V2.0 (2nd major version update)
- Transparency can now be set
- Single images can be combined to make a multi-page TIF or GIF
- Multi-page images can now be split into single images
- Recursive conversion of files is now working
- Help file has been updated to CHM
- Other minor bug fixes
Image Console V1.1.4
added resize by percentage. Example of use; imageconsole /resize:0 /resizepercent:50 1.jpg 2.jpg will resize the image to 50%.
Image Console V1.1.3
Added "recursive". Used to recursively enter directories and convert subfolders.
Added "recursivefilter". Used to filter types when entering directories. Eg *.bmp
Added "intype". When Image Console can't figure out the type, you can specify it.
Hopefully fixed "WNG2004 Couldn't free structures". Let us know if you get this warning message again.
Image Console V1.1.2
Added Join with transparency.
Image Console V1.1.1
Added the ability to join images horizontally or vertically.
Added JPE to loading and saving
Image Console V1.1
Fixed "WNG2004 Couldn't free structures" (re-release 20/12/2004)
Added scripting ability
Order for operations can now be set
Fixed major ilegal operation problems
Fixed capitals/small letters in text
Fixed memory leak problem
Added random text color
Added multipage tif conversions
Added composite image with allign
Added center/center top/center bottom for aligning text